The Tourism College MODUL provides ideal conditions for studying and teaching. Regular refurbishment and investment in new facilities and equipment create a pleasant working atmosphere, which definitely contributes to the wellbeing of our students.
- All classrooms are equipped with state-of-the-art technical devices including beamers and have internet access.
- There is W-LAN in the whole building; it is free of charge for students.
- Five computer classrooms offer 75 work stations. IT and practical training classes comprise only very small groups of students. This guarantees most efficient training conditions.
- A multi-purpose room and a special classroom for geography lessons are equipped with all relevant communication and presentation hardware and software.
- Practical training takes place in the training kitchens and the cafeteria kitchen as well as and in the classrooms for restaurant and bar service.
- Students can relax or study in our specially designed chill out and study areas.
- Our snack bar, the “MODUL Treff”, offers a variety of small hot and cold dishes and a wide range of beverages. In addition, different savoury snacks are available between 10:40h and 11:00h every day.
- The panoramic self-service cafeteria is open for lunch between 11:00h and 13:30h. Students can choose different combinations of set meals. Of course vegetarian dishes are also available. It goes without saying that all dishes are freshly prepared.