|DEUTSCH | ENGLISH|
|Sie befinden sich in: International Course in Hotel Management/Admission|
A Matura Certificate, or the equivalent to a Matura (i.e. Abitur, International Baccalaureate, A-levels, etc.), or a minimum of 3 years of experience in the hospitality industry is required.
Proof of English Proficiency
An internationally recognized English proficiency exam is a prerequisite for all students whose native language is not English.
All applications must be received by August 1st of the year you want to enroll.
1. Fill in/out application form (ICHM application form download below) and send by email to Ms. Gabriele Brantl, Head of ICHM Course (email@example.com) or regular mail.
2. The following documents must be enclosed:
3. After the completed application materials have been reviewed, eligible applicants will be invited to an interview (personal or telephone).
4. Students admitted to ICHM will be notified with a written confirmation of acceptance within one month.
5. Our center does not provide accommodation. Dormitories and private apartments are available in Vienna but it is the students’ responsibility to find their own housing. Information can be found at www.home4students.at
Please note - Your acceptance letter is an extremely important document for you. It is necessary when applying at the Austrian Embassy in your home country for a special visa for studies at ICHM (SCHÜLER) or for transferring currency. A visa and residence permit for Austria may take up to 6 months in many countries.
Please notify ICHM in writing by August 31st if you are not able to attend the course.
Tuition and Fees
The total fee for the 2 year course is € 11,900
Academic year 2013/2014 - € 5,950
Academic year 2014/2015 - € 5,950
The annual fee includes:
A non-refundable registration fee of €100 is due within one month of acceptance.
To guarantee enrollment, please pay the first installment of € 3,000 within 1 month of notification. The second tuition installment is due by the following February, otherwise course participation will be denied.
All bank commissions and fees (including those due to exchange rate fluctuations) must be paid by the participant. Please be sure to check current exchange rates.
There is a cancellation fee of €400 for cancellations made before August 15. No refund is possible after this date. If a student voluntarily withdraws from the course or is expelled for disciplinary or other reasons, no money will be refunded.
Please send registration and tuition fee payments to:
Vienna Chamber of Commerce
Bank Austria – Credit Anstalt
Account Number: 104-126-223/00
(IBAN = AT60 1200 0104 1262 2300 / BIC = BKAUATWW)